Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Laine is going to be a big sister!!!!

I'm officially announcing that Laine will have a baby brother or sister in late May!! We found out back in August that we are expecting our second angel baby and couldn't be more excited. Laine is SO excited to be a big sister like her bestie, Avery! We should find out the gender either in December or January depending on when my new OB does the gender ultrasound, and it's SO hard waiting. I have already picked out beddings for both a girl and boy and can't wait to start turning my lame guest room into a cute nursery! I'm so thrilled to add another baby to our family and it's going to be so fun to watch Laine turn into the big sister rather than the only baby! Keep us in your prayers throughout this journey, please!!

No comments: