Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa in Southlake

A couple of nights ago, Jackson and I decided to take Laine to Southlake to see Santa. My mom and I were with her at the mall earlier that day and she was so upset that I hadn't taken her to see Santa because she saw him there in the mall. Santa comes to her school each year, so I thought that she would be content with that one visit, but apparently not. She was so excited to sit in his lap and tell him what she wants him to bring her on Christmas morning. I thought it was so cute because she just posed and smiled her adorable little smile. No fear at all. Then, the photographer had her hug Santa and she did. Once we figured out that one picture cost $20.00 we decided to sneak out and go get hot chocolate from Starbucks instead. She didn't mind us not buying a picture, she just wanted to go and sit in his lap! I didn't get a pic either because their signs said only their camera, so we just have the cute picture as a memory!!

No comments: